A chilla with a twist. Ragi is a wholesome grain, which we endeavor to add to your diet in different ways. This ancient forgotten millet is finding its way back on the tables of the health conscious.
- 2 serving spoon of ragi flour.
- 2 tbsp Besan.
- ½ cup curd.
- ½ tbsp chopped coriander.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 1 small tomato chopped.
- ½ tsp green chili finely chopped.
- ¼ tsp asafetida.
- Salt to taste.
- ½ tsp oil.
- Combine the ragi flour, Besan and curd in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, asafetida, chili and water to make a smooth batter. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion, tomato, coriander and mix it well.
- Pour a spoon full of batter and make a thin chilla over a non-stick tava by cooking on both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney.