A deliciously healthy mix of tofu, bell peppers, almonds and herbs makes this a wonderfully light and refreshing dish.Dressed with the goodness of curd and honey for that flavourful punch.
Tofu is a great source of vegetarian protein.
- 100gm tofu
- ½ red bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- ½ yellow bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- 10-15 grapes cut in half/ ½ apple
- 5 almonds ground coarsely
- 2 tablespoon hung curd
- 1teaspoon lime juice
- 1teaspoon honey
- 4-5 chopped basil leaves
- Black pepper
- Salt as per your taste
- Roast tofu on a non stick tawa at low flame, till golden brown in colour.
- Cut the roasted tofu in small cubes.
- Mix all the above ingredients, and seasonings.
- Serve chilled.