This is a gluten free drink, rich in fiber, packed with calcium and all the goodness of ragi. It aids in weight loss and is good for diabetics.
- Ragi flour – 1 tablespoon
- ½ a cup water
- Butter milk – 3 cup
- Oil – ½ teaspoon
- Mustard seeds ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves(5-6 )
- Green chilli – 1 chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Mix ragi and water in a pan. Start heating with continuous stirring.
- Once it starts getting thicker, lower the flame and keep mixing. This would help cook the flour.
- Add salt as needed and buttermilk.
- Take a hot pan and pour some oil in it. Then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli to it.
- Add this garnish into the ragi kanji and stir well.
- Serve cold.