Sports nutrition plays a key role in optimising the benefits of physical activity, whether you’re a bodybuilder, professional athlete in training, a child undertaking any sports training or exercising to improve your mental and physical health.
Making informed decisions with respect to nutrition and hydration can result in improved performance, prevention of injury and quicker recovery but it’s difficult to know where to start with so much information readily available. This is where the role of a trained nutritionist comes into play.
A nutritionist will understand your goals and then devise a plan keeping the special needs in mind as it can affect their performance. For example, athletes may need more calories than the average person or individuals training for bodybuilding competitions may need to increase their protein intake.
- Help achieve specific goals which could vary from gaining lean mass, improving body composition, or enhancing athletic performance
- Focus of this plan is on balance of right amount of macro and micronutrients to maintain endurance
- It will help maintain proteins, carbs intake
- A detailed planning of pre as well a post workout meals is done in consultation and keeping in mind the extent of physical activity
- Guidance for right hydration
- Keep into consideration any supplementation requirement
- Complete personal attention provided by Dr Ruchi
- This will be a flexible, easy to follow plan that takes into consideration your food likes and dislikes, cooking skills and lifestyle
- Focus is on seasonal foods and easily available ingredients alongwith introduction to traditional flours and millets
- Provide you with ideas and recipes for quick, delicious meals
- Diets planned post complete assessment by Dr.Ruchi herself
- No assistants involved: all diets put together by Dr.Ruchi herself
- Regular follow ups and support on call and video or physical consultation available on appointment. They can be scheduled as required by the client (10.00 am to 6.00 pm: Monday to Saturday) except for holidays
For FIRST TIME registration a fee of Rs 500/- will become payable for any of the packages. On subsequent renewal there would be no extra charge.