Mushroom is a powerhouse of nutrients. This delicious and easy to prepare soup would satiate your hunger in a healthy way.
This recipe serves 2
- 8-10 Mushrooms chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 table spoon oats
- Black pepper powder
- Oregano seasoning
- Olive oil 1 spoon
- Heat a pan and add 1 spoon olive oil.
- Then add garlic and 8-10 chopped mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat.
- Add ½ a cup of milk and bring to a boil.
- On cooling, transfer the mixture into a blender. Make it into a puree.
- Transfer back into the pan and put on medium flame. Add 2 table spoon oats and 1½ cup of water. Bring it to a boil.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano seasoning according to your taste.
- Serve hot.
- Garnish with sliced mushrooms and a sprig of coriander.
Oats help give a thicker consistency to the soup, without the usual addition of cream or cornflour that you find in soups served outside.