Summer is a time when one must keep the hydration levels high
Consuming plain water the whole day can be very challenging.
Therefore, DCN has created this infusion that would help you increase water intake in a delightfully refreshing manner.
- Fennel (saunf) seeds
- 4-5 Mint leaves
- 10 Curry leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Take 2 liters of water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Remove from the gas/stove.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds, curry leaves and mint leaves.
- Do not boil the mixture after adding the leaves and the seeds.
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it infuse for 10 minutes.
- When the infusion cools down, add juice of 1 lemon to it.
- Drink it chilled throughout the day.