Kuttu is the first food that comes to mind when we think of Navratri. It is gluten free, high on fiber, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids. No wonder that it qualifies to be a super food!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta)
- ½ cup low fat yogurt
- 1 small cube chopped ginger
- Green chili
- Pinch of hing
- Mix buckwheat flour and yogurt, add salt and keep it aside for 1-2 hour.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, ginger and a pinch of hing.
- Make small size dosa on non stick tava. (Prefer to cover the pan with the lid to avoid sticking).
- Once the side is cooked, turn it over for the other side.
- Serve hot.